Friday, May 29, 2015

I have a new story out!


I absolutely adore the cover art.


The newest issue of Fiction River is out and my story, Blood Moon Carnival, is in it! The wonderful Kerrie L. Hughes edited this spectacular issue and my story is near and dear to my heart so please go pick up a copy. It's available in print and ebook formats. You can find it on Amazon, Smashwords, and you can order it as part of a subscription to year 3's fantastic issues on Fiction River's website. If you live in Oregon you can also buy it at Reader's Guide bookstore in Salem and I'll sign it for you!

To celebrate the third year of Fiction River, WMG (the publisher) is giving away free ebook copies on Smashwords. If you want the secret code email me at kimmainord@gmail.com before July 31st, 2015.

1 comment:

  1. Its very interesting story and I like this type of stories.
    Thank You,

    ReplyDelete