Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Three StoryBundles!

That's right. I have stories in three different StoryBundles right now. 


First off the Epic Fantasy Bundle, which contains my debut novel, The Moonflower, is about to end. There's a little over a day left to get this great selection of DRM-free e-books. 15 books for $15.00 is an amazing deal! Hell, I've been known to pay that much for a Sanderson alone! You don't want to miss out on this one. Trust me! You can get the Epic Fantasy Bundle here.



Next up is the Light in the Dark YA bundle. This young adult bundle contains the Sparks volume of Fiction River which contains my short story, Moonshine. This is my historical YA story about two orphans during the Great Depression who turn to running Moonshine in order to survive. You get the Sparks anthology at the $5.00 level. There's 15 days to get this bundle. You can get this bundle here.



Finally, the Aliens Among Us bundle just launched today. It's available for another 22 days. At the $5.00 level you get the No Humans Allowed volume of Fiction River, which contains my short story, When A Good Fox Goes To War. This is my historical fantasy story about a kitsune who gets caught up in a war between two feuding Samurai. You can get the Aliens Among Us bundle here.

This is the cheapest all of these books have ever been! I highly recommend you snatch up these bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment