Monday, July 29, 2013

In the wake of the Wake

Saturday night I attended Jay Lake's pre-mortem Wake. I'd like to share my thoughts on it but the fact of the matter is that I'm too tired. The bookstore I work at is moving to its permanent home and all that heavy lifting has not only left me too exhausted to collect said thoughts, it has also put me in a considerable amount of pain. (Anti-inflammitories are my best friends)

I'm going to take today off to recuperate. I may get some writing done, I may not. It depends on how my wrist is feeling (I strained it while packing boxes). But do not fret, dear readers. As serendipity would have it, I have another guest post at The Fictorian Era. It's on one of my favorite subjects: Dracula.

Enjoy, and I'll fill you in next week on all the raucous goodness of the wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment